These items were awarded to Meagher County Sheriff's Office on 10/18/2016.
In accordance with Montana Code Annotated, 7-32-402. Military surplus -- public notification.
On October 21, 2016 the Meagher County Sheriff's Office requested the following equipment through the Department of Defense 1033 program:
6 Complete Riflemen Sets which are described as:
The MOLLE Rifleman Set is the current RFI MOLLE system for the US Army.
The Core Rifleman System (8465-01-525-0578) includes items 1 to 8 listed below.
1. Fighting Load Carrier (FLC) Vest, NSN 8465-01-525-0577, 1ea
2. Fragmentation Hand Grenade Pouch, NSN 8465-01-525-0589, 2ea
3. M16/M4 Double-Mag Pouch, NSN 8465-01-525-0606, 3ea
4. M16/M4 Triple-Mag "Shingle" Side-By-Side Pouch, NSN 8465-01-525-0598,2ea (Pictured), OR Bandoleer (6 mag capacity, not pictured), NSN 8465-01-524-7309, 1ea. Different manufacturers spec out this set in different ways. (The manufacturer that we work with, uses the 1ea 6-mag pouch.)
5. Canteen/Utility Pouch, NSN 8465-01-525-0585, 2ea
6. Military Hydration System (100 oz.), 1ea, one of two NSNs: "Storm," 8465-01-524-5232, NOT Pictured, OR "HydraMax," 8465-01-525-5531, Pictured Above. (Woodland camo set comes with Camelbak Thermobak OMEGA 100 oz)
7. Assault Pack, NSN 8465-01-524-5250, 1ea (not the same item as the MOLLE Rucksack)
8. Waist Pack ("Butt Pack") with Stowable Straps, NSN 8465-01-524-7263,1ea
These items will be used by Law Enforcement personnel as well as Search and Rescue personnel while conducting operations in the back country.
If you have any questions about this request please call Sheriff Jon Lopp at (406)547-4062